Merry Christmas! The holidays are all about giving and sharing. In the spirit of that holiday season, you might consider giving some of your income to a charity in the upcoming year. If infertility is an issue of concern to you, that could be a place where you want your money to go. But perhaps you don't know which charities are out there that could use your help. Here are several charities doing good work related to infertility:
- RESOLVE: The National Infertility Association. This is the organization for people in the United States who are dealing with infertility.
- American Fertility Association. This organization helps fund research to allow for developments in fertility treatments.
- Fertile Dreams. This organization does a number of things for families suffering from infertility including offering a grant to help a family who can't afford in vitro fertilization treatments to get them and get pregnant.
- Infertility Network UK. If you're located over in the UK, you might already know about this largest of the area's infertility organizations.
- Childlessness Overcome Through Surrogacy. This is another UK organization with a more specific focus.
- Organization of Parents Through Surrogacy. If you're interested in the surrogacy side of things but aren't in the UK, this could be the place that you want to spend your money.
If giving to charity isn't quite your thing, consider whether there is someone in your life that could benefit from a good deed. Offer to carpool with some of the other women getting in vitro fertilization
treatments at your clinic or compile a scrapbook of photos for someone who has successfully used treatments to get pregnant. Question of the Day: What good deed can you do for someone with infertility problems? photo link