Gift Ideas for Women with Infertility Problems
The holidays can bring up many different emotions for women who are struggling with infertility. They may go to spend time with families where many children are present, making them both happy to be with their loved ones and sad to have no children of their own yet. This emotional rollercoaster can make buying the right gift for someone with fertility problems quite difficult. If you've been delaying your holiday purchase for this reason, you're getting close to the deadline.
Here are some gift ideas for women with infertility problems:
- Organic household products. Women who are trying to get pregnant may be attempting to reduce the risks of household products in their home by going organic. Help out with a basket of organic cleaning products.
- Basket of healthy treats. Any woman trying to get pregnant is probably trying to stay healthy. This can be especially hard at the holidays when so many bad treats are around us. Help her out with a gift basket of healthy goodies that she can indulge in.
- Journal and pen. Give her a chance to release those pent up emotions by writing them out in a beautiful new journal.
- A good book. Books always make a great holiday gift. If you can find one that relates to the ups and downs of infertility, you'll probably have a winner this holiday season. One to check out is Choice.
- A hug. Sometimes the best gifts are the ones that don't cost anything at all.
Christmas is mostly a happy time, even for women who are struggling with the emotions of infertility
. Expressing your love for the people in your life is the best gift that you can give during this holiday season.Question of the Day: What other gifts would you consider getting for someone in this position?
Posted by Kathryn on 12/21/2007 7:40:12 AM
Most Recent Posts