with offices in Lone Tree/Parker and Aurora has been a leading urology practice in Colorado since 1970. Our team of six board-certified urologists and a certified physician assistant take pride in treating patients in a timely, personable, and compassionate manner.
Advanced Urology's six board-certified urologists share the same patient-care philosophy:
- Above all else, treat our patients with compassion and in a timely manner.
- Practice the latest treatment techniques to provide our patients with the best possible outcome.
Meet Advanced Urology's male infertility specialist:
Ali Sarram, MD
- Board-Certified Urologist
- Fellowship Trained in Laparoscopic Surgery
- Advanced Training in Minimally Invasive Robotic Surgery and Vasectomy Reversal
Dr. Sarram joined Advanced Urology in September 2002 and currently is the Medical Staff President at The Medical Center of Aurora and the President-Elect for the Rocky Mountain Urological Society.
Areas of Expertise:
- Vasectomy Reversal
- Kidney Disease
- Prostate Cancer
- Testicular Cancer
- Bladder Cancer
- Medical Degree from University of Washington Medical School
- Urology and Surgery Residency at University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
- Fellowship in Laparoscopic Surgery from Virginia Mason Medical Center