Egg Freezing in Atlanta, Georgia (GA)
Egg freezing involves extracting, dehydrating, freezing (typically with liquid nitrogen) and storing your eggs so that they can be used later in conjunction with an assisted reproductive technology, such as in vitro fertilization.
To find out if egg freezing is right for your, contact a fertility specialist in your area.
About Reproductive Biology Associates (RBA)
Reproductive Biology Associates
Reproductive Biology Associates (RBA) was established in 1983 as Georgia's first IVF center. RBA is a world renowned leader in the development and refinement of clinical procedures and scientific techniques, which enhance pregnancy outcomes.
RBA's leadership includes:
- Georgia's first IVF birth
- First anonymous egg donation program in Georgia
- First birth in Georgia using a gestational carrier
- First IVF program in the U.S. to achieve a birth through ICSI
- First IVF program in Southeast to achieve a pregnancy with the aid of PGD
- First births in Western Hemisphere from frozen donor eggs
- First clinic in the U.S. to introduce Lysed Cell Removal (LCR)
- First frozen egg bank in the U.S., with the largest inventory of available frozen donor eggs in the world.
They know that making the decision to seek infertility care can be overwhelming and that a patient's course of treatment can be costly and stressful. The physicians and staff of RBA are dedicated to providing state of the art, efficient, specialized care, in an environment of compassion and concern. They are here to help you achieve your goal of parenthood and we offer
New Hope for New Life.
Additional Information on Procedures performed by Reproductive Biology Associates (RBA)
Featured Specialist for Egg Freezing in Atlanta, GA
More Procedures from Reproductive Biology Associates (RBA)