In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) in Atlanta, Georgia (GA)
For people who have been unable to conceive on their own IVF is a successful solution. IVF or in vitro fertilization is a process to help men and women achieve the dream of having a child of their own.
IVF starts with a woman receiving hormones to stimulate the growth of eggs. These eggs are removed, then incubated with sperm in order to fertilize and hopefully develop into embryos. Once the embryos form they are then placed back into the uterus to create a baby.
If you are interested in learning more about IVF contact a local fertility specialist today.
About Reproductive Biology Associates (RBA)
Reproductive Biology Associates
Reproductive Biology Associates (RBA) was established in 1983 as Georgia's first IVF center. RBA is a world renowned leader in the development and refinement of clinical procedures and scientific techniques, which enhance pregnancy outcomes.
RBA's leadership includes:
- Georgia's first IVF birth
- First anonymous egg donation program in Georgia
- First birth in Georgia using a gestational carrier
- First IVF program in the U.S. to achieve a birth through ICSI
- First IVF program in Southeast to achieve a pregnancy with the aid of PGD
- First births in Western Hemisphere from frozen donor eggs
- First clinic in the U.S. to introduce Lysed Cell Removal (LCR)
- First frozen egg bank in the U.S., with the largest inventory of available frozen donor eggs in the world.
They know that making the decision to seek infertility care can be overwhelming and that a patient's course of treatment can be costly and stressful. The physicians and staff of RBA are dedicated to providing state of the art, efficient, specialized care, in an environment of compassion and concern. They are here to help you achieve your goal of parenthood and we offer
New Hope for New Life.
Featured Specialist for In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) in Atlanta, GA
More Procedures from Reproductive Biology Associates (RBA)