For couples experiencing infertility, the cost of surrogacy can be insignificant compared to the baby that the couple will hold in their arms.
Whether it's egg donation or having another woman carry your child, there are Fertility Clinics in your area that can assist you with the surrogacy process.
Some Surrogacy Fees Include
• Gestation Carrier Fee can range from $20,000-$35,000
• Attorney fees can range from $1,000-$10,000
• Embryo Transfers - varies depending on contract and region
You may also be asked to be pay for a few other fees that include:
• Maternity Clothes
• Life Insurance
• Lost Wages
• Multiple Births
• Mileage for the carrier - to and from doctor appointments, hospital, etc.
• Babysitting if your carrier has children already
• Copays and deductibles
• Bankruptcy and judgment checks
• Phone consultations
There isn't really any full proof way to estimate ahead of time what the full cost of surrogacy will be, but you can predict a cost that ranges from $40,000-$55,000.
If you are considering surrogacy you should schedule an appointment with a fertility specialist in your area today. A fertility specialist can provide you with your options and better gage what costs you would incur.