If you've been struggling with conceiving, getting pregnant and aren't sure what to do next, you should schedule an appointment with a fertility specialist to learn what fertility procedures are available and will meet your needs.
Some Fertility Procedures Include
• In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
• Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
• Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
• Egg Donation
Fertility procedures resolve pregnancy issues like:
• If you don't have any fallopian tubes or if your fallopian tubes are blocked
• If you've had corrective surgery to assist with your infertility and it hasn't worked
• If your mate has a low sperm count or low motility
• If you experience endometriosis
• Any unexplained infertility issues
Whether or not a fertility procedure will be successful depends on each individual couple. Success has many variables such as: age, cause of infertility, your response to fertility medications, the rate of the sperm's ability to fertilize the egg, you and your mate's willingness to undergo multiple procedures and the types of fertility procedures chosen.
If you are interested in learning more about fertility procedures you should schedule an appointment with a fertility specialist in your area today.