Conceiving a child can be a complicated process; you have to know when you ovulate, body temperature, all of this stuff that you have to learn. And to top it all off there is no prescription, no recipe, and no map to fix the problem. If you are stressed and frustrated because you can’t conceive, then, it’s time to see a doctor, a fertility specialist. Your physician will also have a list of fertility procedures or alternatives that you can begin to try.
• Oral medication
• Gonadotropin therapy—stimulates the ovaries to produce multiple eggs during your cycle
• Reproductive surgery—removes blockages like scar tissue, polyps, open blocked tubes, removes cysts and fibroids
• Intrauterine insemination—this is basically just a sperm wash, after the washing the sperm is placed in the uterus
• In vitro fertilization—this is where your eggs are fertilized in a culture dish and returned to the uterus.
• Intracytoplasmic sperm injection—using an extremely small need, sperm is injected directly into a mature egg
If both you and your partner have fertility issues where you are unable to conceive you will need to talk to your physician, there are a lot of reasons why you can’t conceive, and your doctor can run a few tests to help find the answer why. Infertility can be treated in a variety of ways like changing your diet, or the use of medication, but surgery may be the option that is most effective.
No matter what the reason is for your infertility, you doctor will be able to share with you a variety of fertility procedures that can help you to conceive. Your test results will determine what procedures can be used whether it’s drugs or surgery. So schedule an appointment today at a fertility clinic near you.